Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Idaho Card Set



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This will be the card set for Idaho when I play my next game. Since Fresno State, New Mexico State and Idaho are all in the same conference - the WAC - I'll just use the UTEP cards I created for Fresno State and used for New Mexico State.

I have some misgivings about this game. For one thing, there are only nine players on the Idaho squad with significant minutes. That means that there's not a lot of depth. A few forced rests, a few people running out of stamina and Idaho's in trouble.

I could have created a few other Idaho players that had minutes in the single digits...but I eschew creating those players. It's too much work to create a player with a Stamina of "1". I generally won't create a player at all unless their Stamina is two or greater.

2 comments:

  1. Idaho has one of the least flexible rotations in the country, surely.

    The high school player I liked most — Modesto Christian's Jessica Graham didn't play a single minute as an Idaho freshman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least Idaho should have a chance: they only have a -4 visitor index, so this only gives UTEP 6 - (-4) = 10 Team Index Points.

    ReplyDelete